This acceptable use policy (AUP) governs the use of WorkTrade.org’s service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and WorkTrade.org regarding the interpretation of this AUP, WorkTrade.org interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, contact us.
You may not publish or transmit via WorkTrade.org service any content that WorkTrade.org reasonably believes:
- constitutes child pornography;
- constitutes pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to WorkTrade.org; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against WorkTrade.org by offended viewers.
Content published or transmitted via WorkTrade.org service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by WorkTrade.org.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your WorkTrade.org, services.
Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
- you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
WorkTrade.org will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
WorkTrade.org is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the WorkTrade.org network.